Health Innovation Education & Curriculum Development
Principal Investigator: Tania Douglas
- Douglas TS. Biomedical engineering education for developing countries. IEEE Technology and Society Magazine, 2012, Fall: 51-7 [web]
- Douglas TS. Is the master’s degree being neglected in the discourse on postgraduate education? South African Journal of Science, 2012, 108(3/4), Art. #1115 [web]
- Douglas TS. Biomedical engineering at UCT – challenges and opportunities, South African Medical Journal 2012, 102(6):456 [web]
- Douglas TS. Contextual innovation and social engagement: From impact factor to impact. South African Journal of Science 2013, 109(3/4), Art. #a010 [web]
- Douglas TS. Biomedical Engineering Education in Developing Countries: Research Synthesis. Proceedings of the 31st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Boston, pp. 3628-3630, August 2011.
- Douglas TS. Drivers and Restrainers of Relevance in Graduate BME Education – a South African study. Proceedings of the 32nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, San Diego, pp. 5054-5057, August 2012.
Media and other