Student Funding Overview
Prospective students are encouraged to apply for scholarships/fellowships from various funding sources well in advance of the anticipated commencement of the studies. Candidates should inquire with the relevant offices and the Division of Biomedical Engineering.
A selection of funding sources for scholarships and fellowships at Master, doctoral and post-doctoral level are given in this section. Use the side bar to navigate through these pages. In addition, links to general information sources are provided below for South African and international students.
- Post-graduate Funding Information, University of Cape Town
- Post-doctoral Research at the University of Cape Town
- Scholarships and Fellowships Programme, NRF, South Africa
- Fellowships in the Global Health Sciences, Fogarty International Center, USA
- Office of International Science and Engineering, NSF, USA