Congratulations to our December Graduates
Congratulations to all of our students who graduated in the ceremony held on 19 December 2015 and to their supervisors.
The graduates are:
With a PhD in Biomedical Engineering
- Jia Fan, Neuroimaging study of prenatal alcohol exposure effects on structural and functional connectivity in children
- Priya Lakshmi Narayanan, Development of a tool for automatic segmentation of the cerebellum in MR images of children
With a PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- Alfred Bogaers, Efficient and robust partitioned solution schemes for fluid-structure interactions
With a MSc (Med) in Biomedical Engineering
- Aliza Janse van Rensburg (with distinction)
- Emmanuel Nwosu (with distinction)
- Jeremy Pitman (with distinction)
- Matthew Proxenos (with distinction)
- Jadrana Toich (with distinction)
Best wishes to all graduates for their next endeavours.