Student Funding Overview
Prospective students are encouraged to apply for scholarships/fellowships from various funding sources well in advance of the anticipated commencement of the studies. Candidates should inquire with the relevant offices and the Division of Biomedical Engineering.
A selection of funding sources for scholarships and fellowships at Master, doctoral and post-doctoral level are given in this section. Use the side bar to navigate through these pages. In addition, links to general information sources are provided below for South African and international students.
- UCT Post-graduate Funding Information, University of Cape Town
- UCT Post-doctoral Research, University of Cape Town
- NRF Scholarships and Fellowships Programme, South Africa
- SAMRC Scholarships and Research Grant Funding, South Africa
- Fogarty International Center Funding Opportunites, USA
- NSF Office of International Science and Engineering, USA